- slide 1 of 4
Call of Duty 5: World at War PC Cheats
Call of Duty 5: World at War is a great military combat first person shooter game for the PC. It takes place in a World War II environment with authentic weapons and items used during the real time period. As much fun as the game can be, sometimes it can be pretty tough and you may get to a part you can’t complete. The following cheat codes will help you get through the game much easier, though I still encourage you to give it your best before cheating.
These codes only work in the single player version of the game. Cheating in online multiplayer matches is not recommended because it can get you banned from certain servers, and you don’t want that.
In order to cheat online, you may need other programs or scripts running in the background, but I won’t get into that in this article. Things like Valve Anti-Cheat and PunkBuster make it almost as difficult as it is dishonest.
- slide 2 of 4
CoD5 Cheat Codes
First, you need to press the ~ key, which is located in the upper left corner of the keyboard. This will bring up what is called the ‘console’ window. Then you type devmap mak and hit Enter, and you’ll have the cheat mode enabled.
Once cheat mode is enabled, you can enter the following codes:
- god – Enter god mode where you are invincible to all damage and have a free run of the map.
- give all – Grants you all the weapons available in the game.
- noclip – Enables ‘no clipping’ so you can walk through walls and barriers.
- notarget – This will disable the AI so that the enemy soldiers will ignore you while you blast them.
- sf_use_ignoreammo 1 – This gives you unlimited ammo on everything.
- sf_use_chaplin 1 – Enables a ‘silent movie’ mode for weird visual effects.
- sf_use_bw 1 – Enables a ‘black and white’ movie mode to make it resemble old WWII footage.
- sf_use_invert 1 – Makes everything look like a photo negative.
- slide 3 of 4
You can also use a cheat code to load any specific map. Just type devmap mapname. Below are a list of all the codes needed to load the corresponding map names:
- Devmap ber1 - Ring Of Steel
- Devmap ber2 - Eviction
- Devmap ber3a - Heart of the Reich
- Devmap ber3b - Downfall
- Devmap mak - Semper Fi
- Devmap nazi_zombie_prototype - Nacht der Untoten
- Devmap pby_fly - Black Cats
- Devmap pel1 - Little Resistance
- Devmap pel2 - Hard Landing
- Devmap oki2 - Blowtorch & Corkscrew
- Devmap oki3 - Breaking Point
- Devmap pel1a - Burn 'Em Out
- Devmap pel1b - Relentless
- Devmap see1 - Their Land, Their Blood
- Devmap see2 - Blood and Iron
- Devmap sniper - Vendetta