Call of Duty 5: World at War
most recent updates
- Survival Strategy For Der Reise Zombie Map on COD: World At War
Want to know how to survive the zombie onslaught? Here is your COD: WAW strategy for four players to survive the zombie waves for the maximum amount of time.
- Online Team Tactics in COD: World at War
Tired of your team being slaughtered in the crossfire before even reaching the enemy? Then maybe you need to tweak your team tactics to better you online gaming experience. This guide will show you how to succeed as a team in Call of Duty: World at War.
- Tips for Zombie Stages in Call of Duty 5: World at War
A quick list of tips to help you manage through World at War's zombie stage.
- Call of Duty 5: World at War Leveling Guide - Level it up Fast!
Much like its predecessor, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the latest installment to the CoD Franchise has planes, trains, and of course, multiplayer. (Not to mention the Nazi Zombies!) The problem, however, lies with unlocks. You need to level to get them, and this guide will help you level, FAST!
- Call of Duty: World at War Custom Classes And What They Can Do For You
The custom character classes in this article provide you with loadout templates you can use to create characters that are proven winners for the Xbox 360 console video game Call of Duty: World at War. All these loadouts have specific skills and are constructed to help in certain battle scenarios.
- Call of Duty 5: World at War Game Guide - Elite Challenges
The Elite Challenges are the last set of challenges for you to complete in Call of Duty 5: World at War. Many of these focus on performing tricks and involve a lot of random occurrences. This guide is a list of all the challenges, plus advice on how to complete them.
- Call of Duty 5: World at War Game Map Guide - Makin
Call of Duty 5 features 13 maps available for online play, and this article covers the Downfall map. The premise of this map is that you are fighting in a Japanese fishing village where you can go up into the huts, or hide under them. It is very popular online, though I'm not real crazy about it.
- Call of Duty 5: World at War Game Guide - Boot Camp Challenges
The Boot Camp set of challenges are the first ones that come available in Call of Duty: World at War. Most of them are pretty easy to get while just playing the game, but a couple do require some effort on your part.
- Call of Duty 4 and 5 - Tactical Servers: What Are Tactical Servers in CoD
In the Call of Duty series, a tactical server is one in which the admins make up their set of very strict rules and impose them on other players. Some people like to play this way, but I've run into too many players who enjoy bossing others around just a little too much.
(1 of 4)